Do you have regrets in your life that haunt you? Here are some tips for removing them:
- Acknowledge you have regrets. They are like termites. You may not be able to see them, however, if you inspect your home, you will find evidence they are destroying your living space.
- Decide you want to exterminate your regrets -- every last one of them. If even one regret is left behind, it will breed and you will have a re-infestation.
- Use overwhelming force. Regrets are powerless once you stand up to them. Be confident. Be bold. Show your regrets how strong you are and how willing you are to stand up to them.
- Remember who you are, what you have, and what you are capable of no matter who you were, what you had, or what you failed to do.
- Be thankful. Regrets can't stand to be around happy people. A daily dose of gratitude is as powerful as a hand grenade although not as dramatic. We Mulligans have been known to be more on the dramatic side. Besides, I like the sound of "Kaboom."