On this St. Patrick's Day, twenty years ago, my wife grimaced in pain before her final push. Then, a baby girl opened her eyes for the first time and viewed her new world.
On this day, eight years ago, my business partner and computer programmer, Steve, pushed the launch button on his newly invented and untested software for our fledgling company and we began our mission to bring ZoomAutos.com to the world. Word spread quickly there was a new sheriff in town and our team helped entrepreneurs in Utah and Las Vegas get their businesses off the ground.
|My dad, Patrick Mulligan, presents an autographed copy of his first book, "The Bisbee Doll With The Purple Tongue."|
And today I present to you the world's first virtual book, as it is written, one chapter at a time. You are reading this book while I'm writing it. You are part of the story. The Caveman in the Mirror is unfolding before your eyes with one new chapter released every Friday, free to all blog readers...as it is written!
Here's what you can expect from me...
- One new chapter of The Caveman in the Mirror every Friday at 8:08 AM, Pacific Time, beginning Friday, March 22.
- Opportunities to win free paperback versions when you become a public follower of any of my three blogs. Follow all three to maximize your chances to win. All winners will be notified by email and will receive autographed copies once the virtual book is completed.
- A free e-book when you email me and notify me you told two friends about The Caveman in the Mirror.
- An opportunity to go behind the scenes and get to know me. I will be releasing more videos in the future about my life as a writer. For those who are interested, I will be setting up some virtual chat sessions in my Google Circles.
- A new blog message every day at 8:08 AM, Pacific Time. The blog stories are intended to complement my published books. Think of my blog as your backstage pass.
Houston, we have lift off. Click here to enter Caveman Reflections Cyber-bistro and read chapter one of The Caveman in the Mirror. Happy St. Patrick's Day!