Monday, September 21, 2009

Where There is Faith

The song at the bottom of today's blog is from a group called 4Him. It talks about what happens when there is faith. You don't need much, a little goes a long way. In fact, Jesus says your faith only needs to be the size of a mustard seed. The mustard seed is one of the tiniest seeds in the world.

My faith is what keeps me in the boat as I sail on through my life. It allows me to believe I will be safe in case my wife goes overboard and I have to jump into troubled waters to rescue her. It reassures me that "God Wins" no matter how big the giant is in front of me. It gives me a force field that keeps the demons outside of me.

Take a moment and listen to this song. The group has broken up but you can still get their music if you are looking for something uplifting to add to your music collection. I gave this CD to a widow after the love of her life passed away and she told me it gave her comfort. May your day be filled with peace and remember, you are not alone...

No comments: