Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Grand Opening Today

 The bosses at my day job flew in to Verona last night in time to support our grand opening this morning.  This is my last week in this beautiful community.  The people here have welcomed us with open arms.

My teammates were curious how I spent my day off.  It was one of my best ever.  I met a couple of singles players who were playing on one of the two clay courts at John Powless Tennis Center yesterday.  They allowed me to experience playing tennis on clay.  Oh my.  It was fabulous.  It looks like I'm going to have a couple more opportunities to play before I return home on Sunday.  

It's time to hit the showers for an early day at my day job.  I would like to thank the community of Verona for being so welcoming.   Have a great day.

No comments: