Monday, August 8, 2022

An Evening at Mulligan's

 It happened on Saturday night.  I would like to thank my teammate, Gerald, for making this happen.  He knew how much it meant to me to visit Mulligan's Bar and Grill in Oregon, Wisconsin, especially since my dad once owned a pub named Mulligan's.

I walked in, flashed my driver's license, and asked if Mulligan was in.  Brian, not a Mulligan, stopped by and introduced himself as the owner.  He may not be a Mulligan but he is Irish.  The name was inspired by the location next to a golf course nearby.  

Gerald offered to take a picture of us while Brian shared stories about his restaurant experiences with his brother who is a business partner.  Brian treated us like royalty.  The food was fabulous.  I walked out with some cool apparal.  Should you ever stop in, tell them Mulligan sent you.  See the pictures of our adventure below.  Have a great day.





No comments: