Friday, August 5, 2022

BIAY Day 217

 I'm writing to you today from my hotel room in Wisconsin. Hopefully, the spelling is okay as I'm using my cellphone to type/swipe my messages.  I don't always catch the auto typing as I set up these daily messages.   Many things around me are unfamiliar.  I'm slowly finding my way around the area.

People ask me how I find the time to keep up with my commitment to go through the Bible cover to cover in a year.  Today is day 217.  In a way, I'm cheating.  I'm not really reading the Bible, I'm listening to it.  One lesson I'm understanding is that when you give God the best of your day, like listening to his word on a podcast, God gives you back your time and more.  Don't ask me how he does it because I don't know.  It just happens.  Something else happens too.  You improve as a person.  That's what is happening to me.  If you seek a better life, find a Bible in a Year podcast and get started today.  Have a great day.

No comments: