Saturday, August 6, 2022

Date Night at Table 80 Next Saturday

 If you see or talk to my wife in the next week, please keep this story quiet.  It's big and I'm so excited I can barely contain myself.  I asked for next weekend off so my wife can visit me while I'm away on a day job assignment.

My first impression of the restaurant I visited with a large group was not pleasant.  They weren't prepared for our needs associated with splitting bills in order to remain in compliance with our billing procedures.  The general manager visited us and the situation quickly escalated.  I wanted to walk out but stayed because I wanted to be with my teammates.

A couple of nights ago we returned.  The staff adjusted to our needs and our evening was one of our best ever.  It went so well that I spoke to the general manager about setting up a special date next saturday with my wife.  He recommended the most romantic table in their place, table 80 located in a secluded corner.  The reservations are in.  Thank you for NOT sharing this witb my wife until after our date.  The moral of the story is that when you give people a mulligan (second chance) you both win.  Forgiveness is a blessing.  I can't wait for date night.  Have a great day.

No comments: