Saturday, October 10, 2020

What's On the Other Side of the Pandemic?

 Many of my loved ones are quietly tucked away in their abodes until the all clear signal is given.  Only God knows how long that will be.  They aren't the only ones who put things on hold.  Life as we once knew it is becoming a distant memory.  Have you considered what's on the other side of the pandemic?

I'm one of those people who place a high value on traveling.  For me, when I can't get away, I dream about getting away.  I plan every detail of my vacations, like building a 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle.  I have an idea of what the other side of the pandemic looks like when the freedom to travel without restrictions returns and then I build the puzzle.  There is great joy in the planning process.  How about you?  Are you making any plans post-pandemic?  Have a great day.

No comments: