Sunday, October 4, 2020

Is it Time for a Brain and Heart Alignment?

 When your brain and heart are out of alignment, there are signs that show up just like when your tires are out of alignment.  Here are the symptoms:

  • Lack of wholeness
  • Lack of unity with yourself and the world
  • Your inner peace is missing in action
  • Stress is off the charts
  • Your energy is amiss
  • You lose your creative ability
  • Your health declines
  • Your quality of life decreases
Give your brain and heart the alignment it needs if you spot any of the symptoms.  Let go of the past and stop worrying about tomorrow or the next day.  The alignment you need is with today and today only.  The proper alignment will give you something you really need – coherence.  I dedicate thirty minutes of my morning to meditation.  I call it galaxy surfing because I'm completely disconnected from this world while I fine-tune my brain and heart without any distractions.  The more challenging your life is, the more you need a brain and heart alignment.  Don't wait too long to make the positive changes you need for a better quality of life.  Have a great day.

No comments: