Thursday, October 1, 2020

My Debt Monster is Dying

If my debt monster were human, it would be time to call hospice.  He once stood so tall that he made my knees buckle and my body tremble.  No longer do I fear him.  He has no power over my household.  I did what had to be done in pursuit of financial freedom.  I stopped feeding him.  It wasn't easy.  My debt monster is the most formidable opponent I've ever faced.  

I'm already planning a celebration of life for my debt monster.  He's been with us so long he's practically a family member.  Every month he gets more and more feeble.  My wife and I are excited about our new lives ahead.   The life span of a debt monster varies from household to household.  All I can say is there is a way to defeat your debt monster but it takes serious effort.  I will release details of our strategy once we rid ourselves of our foe once and for all.  Have a great day.

No comments: