Friday, October 30, 2020

Tennis is a Universal Language

 I may be away from home for a while but I'm certainly not alone.  I was on the tennis courts twice yesterday for a total of 2.5 hours.  The first hour was with the local pro.  He told me his last beloved pet was named Mulligan.  What are the odds?  I returned later to play singles with the gentleman who runs the men's leagues.  It turns out that this area has tennis players from eight countries who play weekly.  I think I found my sweet spot right here in Midland, Michigan.

Tennis is a universal language.  I'm 60yrs old and still loving this game.  There are times when I have to pinch myself and make sure I'm not dreaming.  My home away from home is only 1.2 miles away from my hotel.  Stay tuned.  I'm going to share pictures soon.  Have a great day.


No comments: