Friday, October 23, 2020

Ask These Questions Now Before it's Too Late

 Changing directions in your life is easier when you know why you want to change.  In my opinion, change is difficult.  As the years pass, it becomes more difficult.  Here are some questions for consideration.  

  • Am I happy with my daily choices?
  • What will my life look like if I continue in this direction for the rest of my life?
  • Will I have any regrets if I fail to make changes now?
  • If I could get a do-over, what would I change?
  • Is there anything I can do today that will make the world better?
  • What's missing in my life?
Keep in mind that you will pay a price if you're going to change your daily routine.  There will be sacrifice.  I believe that price increases every day that you wait.  There will come a point in time when it's too late to change your direction.  I would rather make the sacrifices now so that I don't have any regrets later.  How about you?  Have a great day.

No comments: