Wednesday, October 7, 2020

You Have the Power to Make Your Brain Happy

 Is your brain happy?  If not, why not?  Perhaps the chaos in the world is causing your brain to lose the happiness you deserve.  I made some changes in my life that helped create a better environment for my brain and the results are in – my brain is off the charts, basking in happiness.  I realized that external factors were playing a negative role in my life and I simply switched them off.  

You and only you have the power to make your brain happy.  Think of your brain as a plant that needs certain things to thrive.  As a plant needs sunlight, water and a good climate, your brain also needs proper nutrition, adequate rest and positive input from your spirit.  Feed your brain daily and watch your happiness soar.  This isn't a one-time thing, this is an everyday thing.  This is a way of life.  Have a great day.

No comments: