Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Take Your Breath Away

If you're like most Americans, you may find yourself sitting as many hours (or more) as you do sleeping.  This is no bueno if you want to be healthy.  This is especially true if you don't exercise.  I'm referring to the kind of exercise that takes your breath away.  I admit this was missing from my life ever since the pandemic started in March.  I returned to the courts about one month ago and rejoined my teammates last Wednesday night for the first time in seven months.  Wow!  They took my breath away big time.  I was huffing and puffing for two hours.  

I have a feeling that more changes are coming my way.  I'm finding some great inspiration from a Harvard professor who loves experiments as much as a couple of us Mulligans.  This is a great time to shout out to the wife and son of my Mulligan cousin who are both celebrating birthdays today.   Wherever you find yourself today, please find a way to take your breath away.  Set aside time at least once a week to push your body hard enough so that you can live a long and prosperous life.  Have a great day.

No comments: