Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Here's Your Mulligan for Debt Reduction


Need a mulligan on your debt reduction plan?  Maybe your challenge is a lack of a plan to obtain financial freedom.  Or, perhaps you make plans every year to get started and then fall short because you return to your old ways.  I'm offering you a mulligan.  I'm doing this for myself and any others who are serious about financial freedom.  I have 58 years of mulligans and most of the time I've either been in the sand traps or under water.  Some may say I have no credibility to help others regarding this topic but I disagree.  My time falling down is where I learned how to get back up on my feet again.  If you care to join me, follow this blog and let's do this together.

I'm dedicating the next three years of my life to paying off my mortgage early so I can live a life free of debt.  I'll be sharing the journey here on this blog.  I already know there will be challenges ahead.  In fact, some surprises already hit me and I'm only in the parking lot next to the golf course.  I need 36 months on the course to hit my goal.  Join me if you would like to improve your game.  Have a great day.

No comments: