Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Debt Relief Ahead


You were not created to be a slave to debt.  Remember who you are – a child of God.  If your debt burdens are weighing you down, you are not alone.  Maybe you feel like you were walking on thin ice and suddenly you plunged into the frigid waters.  The ones who drown are the ones who panic.  Check this guy out doing a demo of how you escape a fall through the ice, then I'll show you how this relates to debt relief...


It really doesn't matter how you fell in to the debt trap.  What matters is your ability to escape.  Just breathe.  Look around at your surroundings and clear your head.  Decide you want to live.  Every step you take will help you get out of trouble.  Recognize there's one thing you must freeze – your spending.  Spending money you don't have is like walking on thin ice.  Every dollar you borrow makes the risk greater.  Every dollar you pay down against your debt is like a paddle kick on your escape route.

I'm dedicating the next three years of my life to the paddle kick.  My mortgage company is really going to miss me.  I've been under water so many times I think I may have ice in my veins.  It's time to thaw out.  Stay with me if you're serious about debt relief.  We can do this together.  Debt relief is ahead.  Have a great day.


No comments: