Saturday, April 9, 2016

What's Your Story?


Like it or not, you're living your story, one day at a time, one chapter at a time.  There was a time when I resisted what was scribbled on my pages because I really didn't like the plot.  Then I discovered something – my lines were being handed to me by a force much greater than me.  By choosing to follow along the way an actor follows a script, I find peace and harmony, even though the main character in my story gets kicked around like a rag doll.  There's a lesson in every story we're willing to share, no matter how painful or difficult. 

I challenge you to live your life with boldness.  Take risks.  Go out on a limb.  Don't wait for your story to be published in an obituary.  Share your life now and be proud of your challenges – they are the secret sauce in the climax and make your story unique.  Have a great day.


No comments: