Friday, April 1, 2016

How to Make a Lasting Impression


Want to make a lasting impression?  Consider this question, "what do you want to do with your life?"  Your answer may help you raise the bar in your interactions with others.  Some people laugh when I share my answer.  They think I'm not serious.  These are the ones that don't know me.  The truth is I'm serious and I'm committed.  I want to change the world.  That's what I want to do with my life.  It begins with making a lasting impression on each person I meet.  It's that thirty second elevator speech that shows the other person I care about them and want to be a part of their world, a world that can be better with some minor adjustments that come from a journey filled with learning from previous mistakes, trials and opportunities to change.

Please allow me to refine the question..."what do you want to do with your life that will help improve the lives of the people around you?"  Share your answer with the people you meet.  Show them what's in it for them.  Become a better servant.  Be willing to share your flaws.  Be yourself.  If you can find one way to improve the lives of others, you will be remembered.  Got it?  Have a great day.

No comments: