Wednesday, April 6, 2016

What Does Your Roadmap to Success Look Like?


I'm curious to learn what your definition of success is.  For me, the definition continues to evolve over time.  I used to think success meant not failing.  That puts too many limitations on your possibilities.  I believe success is plotting a course, accepting the failures as necessary detours, and moving forward, savoring every single moment that presents itself, planned or unplanned.  Life is an adventure.  Choose the road that challenges you to be the best version of yourself you can be and rev up your engine.  Be sensitive to the people around you who may have a different pace.  Share the road as much as you can with your loved ones and be willing to let go when they decide they want to follow a different map.  Shoot me an email or a text message if you would like to share what your roadmap to success looks like, or leave a comment at the end of today's message.  Happy travels.

No comments: