Friday, April 15, 2016

Be Careful What You Think


Your self-talk can make you or break you.  How many times have you said to yourself, "I can't do that" or "I'm not a (fill in the blank)"?  These statements may be the barriers holding you back from being who you really are.  There are already enough dream killers in the world.  You need to be your own cheerleader.  It starts with positive voices in your head.  If you're not feeling confident about something, try reciting this:

"Every morning when I wake up I'm going to keep improving at (fill in the blank) until I master it."

This technique has served me well on the road to financial independence and a healthy lifestyle.  I'm now applying it to home improvement projects and new recipes in the kitchen.  Every day the list of things I think I'm not is shrinking.  How about you?  Are you ready for a new mindset?  Have a great day.

No comments: