Monday, April 11, 2016

Why Passion and Fear Don't Mix Well


Anything in life worth pursuing is risky.  I believe the greater the risk, the greater the reward.  Consider for a moment what it is in your life you're pursuing that sets your soul on fire.  Ask yourself, "how much energy do I allocate to these things I'm most passionate about?"  If you're not waking up in the morning ready to go all out in the direction of your dream life, maybe you need to address your concerns about fear.  Fear is the toxic waste in your life that contaminates your thoughts.  Passion is the antifreeze in your veins that keeps your heart pumping.

I stopped listening to my dream killers long ago.  And the loudest voice was inside my head.  It's fear based.  It has its own shadow and it's always present.  The amazing thing about shadows is that you can't even see them when you focus your vision on the light.  Decide today you want to bask in the sunshine of your passions.  Allow your skin to feel the warmth.  When others see your tan they will know are willing to go where your passion leads you and that you're not afraid.  Have a great day.

No comments: