Saturday, September 9, 2023

A Birthday Shout Out

 This is a long distance shout out to my first cousin, John, who is celebrating his birthday today.  I'm thankful for him and his family.  He made my childhood better and he makes the world better.  I'm most thankful for his intervention at a time in my life when my body was misbehaving due to eating the wrong foods.  Dr. John Mulligan set up a food experiment to see if it was possible to go against the grain and eliminate any and all foods that could be considered peligroso.  His food experiment was a success.  Thanks to my cousin, I'm free of prescription pills.  My life will likely be extended beyond my wildest expectations.  Who knows?  You may see the two of us playing tennis two or three decades into the future.  Happy birthday, cousin.  Have a great day.

No comments: