Saturday, October 22, 2022

Looks Like I Encountered a Blown Save Yesterday

 


Oops.  I did it again.  My blog publish error rate is less than 5 in nearly 5,000.  Well, yesterday was a blown save.  I didn't forget to publish.  What I did wrong is copy the post (because I really liked it) and post to my FaceBook page.  Somehow, the scheduled post reverted to a draft only.  I didn't catch the error until this morning.  

Cancel the missing persons alert.  Yesterday's story is now live.  I'm headed to my day job for a busy weekend.  We are enjoying near-record highs.  My boss gave me the opportunity to go home early yesterday.  I spent the afternoon at Iowa Lake enjoying the summer-like weather.  The next couple of days are going to be the same.  Thanks for putting up with me regarding my missed story yesterday.  I will do my best to avoid these rookie mistakes in the future.  Have a great day.

No comments: