Tuesday, October 18, 2022

How to Prepare for Your Best Christmas

I know.  I know.  You're thinking about Halloween right now and Thanksgiving is still five weeks away.  Why am I pushing Christmas preparations on you so soon?  I'm hoping that the seeds I plant with today's story help you make this your best Christmas ever.  The world wants you to believe it's all about Santa Claus and the gifts you get.  It's not.  It's about something that happened over 2,000 years ago in a remote area.  The story is overlooked and the message lost at this busy time of the year.  Today is the perfect day to get started and discover the true meaning of Christmas.

I would like to suggest a gift that you give yourself and your family.  It's a trip to the movie theater.  It's not really a movie.  It's The Chosen Season 3: Episodes 1 & 2.  This is not something out of Hollywood.  Hollywood doesn't really understand Jesus.  In order to maximize the value of your time watching The Chosen, I recommend you watch all of seasons one and two before you visit the big screen during November 18 through November 22.  This is a great way to support the creators of this project.  The acting is spot on.  The message is real.  If you want to get to know Jesus, this is your opportunity.  Bring your family.  Bring a friend.  I will be on a day job assignment during this week and I'm going to find the time to see this on the big screen while I'm away from home.  Whatever you do, find a way to do this.  Have a great day.




No comments: