Thursday, June 28, 2018

Your Life is a Reflection of Your Attitude


You don't need to be a mind reader to know if someone has a good attitude.  And the people around you also have a  pretty good idea about your attitude.  Thankful people seem to have a glow while negative people can be seen walking around under a dark cloud.  They need rainbows but they don't know how to escape from under the dark cloud.  Perhaps they don't understand how they can change their own weather.

Based on my own experience with storm clouds, I believe we will all experience difficult situations.  A good attitude can help make the sun appear sooner rather than later.  My hope is that others can see a rainbow when they observe how I manage in challenging times.  That is also my hope for you.  If you don't like your life, first change your attitude.  Always remember, your life is a reflection of your attitude.  Bring on the rainbow.  Have a great day.

No comments: