Friday, June 15, 2018

Got Plans?


Long before you were born plans were conceived for your life.  Your parents saw glimpses of the plan in the choices you made early in your childhood.  You are unique and no one in the world has your talents and abilities.  If your life seems out of control, you may be out of touch with the Creator's plans.

Home builders understand the need for an architect to come up with specific drawings before construction can begin.  Deviating from the plan can lead to problems.  The same is true with our lives.  Free will can lead to construction delays and cost overruns.

I needed to overcome my trust issues with my architect in order to get my life on track.  I learned that his original plans are perfect and no modifications are needed.  I truly believe God will supply me with everything I need to complete his plans for my life.  This gives me peace of mind.  All I need to do is follow the plans.   If you don't have plans, ask for help.  Seek the master builder.  He will give you everything you need.  Have a great day.

No comments: