Saturday, June 2, 2018

How to Stop the Hauntings


If you're suffering from something in your past that's haunting you, this story is for you.  My wife opened up the windows a few minutes ago to let in some cool refreshing air from a morning storm headed our way.  A flock of black birds are yapping as the trees flap back and forth in the gusty winds.  A lone hawk is soaring above searching for something to prey upon.  Add a full moon and some dark skies to the scene I'm viewing outside my window and it could resemble the picture above.  My mind is wandering back to some hauntingly familiar memories when the dark side seemed to have some kind of wretched grip on my life.

The best way I know to deal with the ugly memories is to seek out the one who can stop the ghosts from your past.  These spirits know who Jesus is and they are under his control.  When Jesus says, "Depart!"  They're gone.  You can't change the past but you can let go of painful memories so they no longer have any power over your life.  Ask Jesus for help with this.  The hauntings will stop.  Have a great day.

No comments: