Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Be Excellent


Those who believe excellence is an accident will look at your success and say you're lucky.  They wish they had a little luck in their lives but they're missing the ingredients necessary to get the job done.  I understand high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution.  They're all part of the recipe I follow every morning when I wake up.  The real challenge appears when the obstacles show up.  Expect them.  They usually arrive at the worst possible moments.  For example, the power went out two minutes ago as I was typing this story.  You will find it on time at 8:08 AM, Pacific Time and you won't even notice the challenge I had delivering it to you.  My mind is already considering the options.  Time is of the essence because I don't want to be late at my day job.  I don't see obstacles – only opportunities.  What do you see?  Choose to be excellent.  Have a great day.

No comments: