Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Be Happy in all Circumstances


Looking in the mirror is a great place to start before criticizing others for their shortcomings.  I did that this morning before dealing with a gentleman who represents a company I'm doing business with.  The whole arrangement started out fine, like dating.  I liked the way things were going so I decided to sign up for the "marriage."  Before the honeymoon was over, things fell apart fast.  I wasn't sure if things could be resolved.  Then, I looked in the mirror and remembered all the times I goofed up.  This helped me keep my calm and it was easier to accept the apology when this gentleman explained what happened.

The bottom line here is that it's important to be happy in all circumstances, including those times when relationships are failing.  Forgive quickly.  Communicate.  Be happy.  Life is too short to be angry or unforgiving.  Have a great day.

No comments: