Thursday, September 14, 2017

Elimination Game


Want to win at life?  Consider it a game.  The rules are simple – advance.  Don't worry about your pace or where the other players are located.  Concentrate on your own moves.  I would like to offer a hint for you based on my own personal experience.  I used to think it was better to drag stuff along in case I faced a rainy day.  This thought process only slowed me down and left me stranded in some pretty intense storms.  A voice inside my head said, "let go." 

Funny how life teaches you so many valuable lessons.  I'm light-footed now.  Yes, there are rainy days but they don't bother me.  In fact, I'm dancing in the rain because I'm not holding on to anything.  The more I eliminate, the swifter my advancement.  Ask yourself, "What's holding me back?  Is there anything I can eliminate today to enhance my advancement?"

Have a great day.

No comments: