Saturday, September 9, 2017

Beware of Lab Rats Who Speak


Ever wonder what your pet is really thinking?  Maybe it's better to leave it to your imagination.  Your pet has it made.  You give it love, attention, and free room and board.  Why ruin a great relationship by giving your pet the power of speech?  The next thing you know, you're arguing about politics, race, religion and other topics debated on the nightly news.  Silence is golden.

I happen to be a lab rat and I've been known to speak my mind in the past.  Good thing I learned to bite my tongue.  Today I have two words I'd like to share with my readers:  Happy birthday.  This goes out to my cousin who inspires others to "go caveman."  I was his first lab rat and he showed me how I could be healthier by getting rid of artificial foods and focusing on mostly fruits, veggies, nuts, beans and seeds.  Today my cousin is celebrating his birthday and there are many lab rats around me who are thriving because they gave his food experiment a try.  If they could speak they would all be saying the same thing, "thank you."  Yes, these lab rats are slender, happy and more active than ever, thanks to my cousin, John.  Happy birthday, cuz.  Have a great day.

No comments: