Friday, September 29, 2017

The Most Valuable Currency

Many people don't take comedians seriously.   Their job is to make you laugh.  Every once in a while, one of these performers shows up with something important to say that can possibly change the world.  I noticed one of these moments in a YouTube video my mother asked me to watch.  Jim Carrey says something really profound in between jokes at the 13th minute... "the affect you have on others is the most valuable currency there is."

Would you like to see the entire clip?  Here you go:


Thanks, mom, for sharing this with me.  Thanks also for being such a positive influence in my life.  Yes, the affect you have on others is the most valuable currency there is and I would like to acknowledge just how important you are.  I hope my readers enjoy this video.  Have a great day.

No comments: