Saturday, September 23, 2017

Gratitude Defined


I found a great definition of gratitude this morning that goes beyond what the dictionary offers.  It's from the Harvard Medical School...

“a thankful appreciation for what an individual receives, whether tangible or intangible. With gratitude, people acknowledge the goodness in their lives … As a result, gratitude also helps people connect to something larger than themselves as individuals – whether to other people, nature, or a higher power” 

I would like to acknowledge all the good in my life today, both tangible and intangible.  I'm especially thankful for the connection we have.  That's what all these messages are about – connections.  Thank you for taking time out your busy life to connect with me.  And thank you for giving me the opportunity to develop a sense of purpose.  Have a great day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love..thank you Michael

Michael Mulligan said...

You're welcome. Thanks for the feedback!