Sunday, October 16, 2011

Around the Campfire

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. ~ Jeremiah 29:11

The men's camping trip and retreat is fast approaching, November 11-13.  Last night, a couple more ideas popped into my head and now I'm ready to share some thoughts related to all three themes.  The goal of our gathering is to share time together in an effort to become better husbands and better dads.

Anything shared during the campfire talks will be considered confidential in order to protect privacy.  I'm looking forward to learning from my peers.  It's a good idea to get in touch with nature and change up the routine.  Would you mind praying for this group?  Specifically, I'm requesting prayers for good weather and for the Holy Spirit to touch our lives in a special way as we gather together.  Thank you.

No comments: