Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Calling Out to an Archangel

Yesterday was an important day as far as putting pieces of this puzzle together. God's plan is unfolding in all areas of my life. My return visit to the Apple Store to purchase a battery (thanks for the donation, Michael), was amazing. Although I did not get that battery (my laptop is so old that they don't even carry the battery in stock), I got an opportunity to meet one of the lead trainers. He has helped other writers to publish and he showed me the latest that Apple has to offer.

I am reaching out to a special person today, someone who will take the lead role in supporting my efforts to connect others with Jesus. If you would like to help, you can join the "Angels in the Outfield." It's a great way to get involved and you will receive a collector's copy of the book, limited to ninety nine angels in the outfield.

If you would like to become the key sponsor, there is one spot available for you. As the archangel sponsor, your job will be to fund my computer needs. Click here to learn more about becoming my archangel sponsor.

Don't forget to check out my blog archive on the right margin. There are about five hundred messages. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks for all your prayers and support.

No comments: