Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Manifesting

I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. ~ Mark 11:23

Jesus tells us that if we have faith the size of a mustard seed, we can move mountains.  In my own life, I have witnessed this many times over.  It all starts with a connection to the Holy Spirit.  Without faith, miracles can't happen.

Manifesting is really nothing more than a very intense prayer request for something or someone to evince or materialize.  Try this prayer and witness just how powerful the Holy Spirit can be in your life, "Dear Lord, in order to do all that you request of me today, I will need your Divine help.  Please send me the right people to help me accomplish what you ask of me."

You are not done yet.  The next step is to EXPECT the right people to come into your life.  Beware.  Some of the wrong ones will appear too.  The Evil One is listening to your prayers and is sending decoys to discourage you.  Include in your prayers, the wisdom to recognize which people are Heaven-sent and which ones are the detractors.  Ask the Holy Spirit to protect you from the wrong people and deliver you from evil.

The best way to identify which people are Heaven-sent is to take a look at your heart.  Anyone who helps draw you closer to Jesus is the right one and anyone who pushes you away from your faith comes from "down under."  Your spirit will know when you have found the right people and your heart will begin to sing.  The feeling you will experience is similar to what it is like when you fall in love.  It is the strongest emotion known to man. 

Mountains are moving in my life, the way glaciers move through the sea.  I give all the credit and the glory to God.  I trust that He will continue to manifest all the people that I need to complete my mission on earth.  If you are one of those special people that came out of thin air to accompany me on this marvelous journey, thank you for hearing His voice and for magically appearing in my life.  I need each and every one of you.   The connection that each of us have is Divine and there will always be a special place in my heart for you.  There is no need to reveal any identities, you already know who you are and, yes, I love you, each and every one of you.  May God Bless you on your journey to Him and may He keep each of us connected to each other so that we can bring His light into the world.

My own prayer today is for ninety one more angels to be manifested in my life by Christmas Day.  Click on the "Become an Angel in the Outfield" link at the top of the page if you are interested in helping out.  Details of the book release party will also be out soon.  Be sure to mark your calendars for March 17th, 2011 to get your copy of "God's Black Sheep Squadron."

Are you ready to "manifest?"  I promise you, your life will never be the same.

No comments: