Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Puzzle Comes Together


Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus ~ Philippians 3:13-14


Piece by piece, the vision for the book is taking shape.  The people are in place that will help complete this amazing puzzle.  The stories are all coming together and the finish line is within range.  I feel a rush of adrenaline inside me.  My heart beats faster as I imagine you picking up this book and opening it's pages.


There is still much planning ahead.  This is the highest mountain I have ever attempted to climb.  It would not have been possible without the support of so many, including the Ramona Writer's Critique Group, my Zoom partners, my tennis team, my good friends and my dear family.  I am especially thankful for my wife who has endured so many hours of writing, re-writing, editing, and more editing. This is a process that demands thousands of hours of sacrifice.  May God get all the glory for this new baby that is about to be born and may this book inspire others to seek Him.


No comments: