Friday, October 4, 2024

Lucy in the Sky Van Build Project Reaches Milestone #1 Today

The most challenging steps in any endeavor are the first ones.  This happens to be true for my boldest goal of 2025, building a dream home on wheels for me and the Mrs. to enjoy future adventures.  I knew when I set up the timeline which includes seven checkpoints leading up to 8/08/25 when we pull the trigger on our van purchase, that the targets bordered on the impossible.  

Today I'm celebrating that the van build is now 41% funded.  The next check point is 11/29.   If we avoid setbacks, reaching milestone #2 on budget means Lucy will be 50% funded.  All of you reading this are my accountability partners.  I don't want to let you down as I believe walking the walk is more important than talking.  Daily perseverance is necessary to reach bold dreams.  Thank you for the opportunity to share my dreams with you.  There is much work to be done until the funds are raised.  I will be spending free time learning how to be a van builder in time for the Lucy adoption in August.  It feels great to reach milestone #1 on target.  Have a great day.


 

No comments: