Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Padres Beat Dodgers to Take 2-1 Lead in Playoffs

 The San Diego Padres beat the LA Dodgers last night in a prime time game our family will never forget.  The 8:08pm start time in my central time zone was personal for me as I publish daily at 8:08am in the pacific time zone where I resided for 22 years.  Despite the Dodgers hitting a grand slam home run to narrow the gap to 6-5, the Padres held on to win and take a 2-1 series lead.  

Our youngest son hosted the watch party at his home last night.  Our oldest son joined the fun.  All I can say is it was one of the greatest games we have ever watched.  Game 4 is tonight starting at 8:08pm CST.  Should the Padres prevail, they will advance to the NL Championship Series and be only 4 wins away from the World Series.  It's worth tuning in even if you aren't a huge fan of baseball.  These players are inspiring.  Have a great day.

No comments: