Monday, August 21, 2023

My Hero, Rikki

 


God bless all who serve others.  Rikki, my morning food server at the hotel where I've been staying at in North Canton, is at the top of my list.  She has been greeting me with a smile every morning since my arrival.  

When I spilled the beans about my writing projects yesterday at breakfast, Rikki asked me to jot down the name of my novel so she could check it out.  I would like to thank Rikki for giving me permission to share our selfie and write about her.  

People like Rikki are the reason people choose where to stay on the road.  Her entire team is eager to serve every single day.  Rikki asked me to pray for her when I told her I was on my way to worship.  Please do me a favor and pray for intentions.  

I'm heading home today.  Thank you, North Canton, for your warm welcome.  I hope to come back some day.  Have a great day.

No comments: