Wednesday, December 21, 2022

The Package is Secure

Mission accomplished.  Our daughter is now with us.  We're thankful she was able to beat the storm and arrive ahead of it in time to celebrate the holidays with us and her two brothers.  We had a family dinner last night.  It was the first time in a long time all five us were together in one place.  I shared with our adult children that their grandma will be with us in the Spring.  I'm feeling great joy in my heart.  It's not always easy for families to be together.  It's also not easy to be joyful when some skeletons find a way to come out during the Holidays.  I've had my share of hauntings from my past.  The best recommendation I can give about this is to simply let go.  Be in the moment.  Focus on the blessings.  Have a great day.

No comments: