Saturday, December 10, 2022

Date Night Tonight

 


One of the challenges of working in the retail world is the month of December.  Shoppers seem to be in panic mode.  We are barely catching our breath.  That's what makes date night so special for my wife and me.  Episode one of season three is available tonight for my favorite show, The Chosen.  The only way I know of to view it is through an app that you can get for free on your phone.  I figured out how to watch the series on my TV using the app.

It's really easy to get distracted this time of year.  Give yourself a break and treat yourself to episode one of The Chosen.  It's easier to follow if you've watched season one and two but not necessary.  There is plenty of time to catch up on the previous seasons before episode two next Saturday.  The characters are not big names.  Perhaps that's one of the reasons I like this so much.  It's unique.  For me, it helps me cope with an upside down world that seems to be moving faster than my comfort zone desires.  Even though I've already seen episode one and two at the theatre while I was away on a day job assignment, tonight is going to be extra special because it's date night tonight.  This is exactly what we need during these crazy times.

I'm curious to get your perspective on this series.  Let me know what you think.  Have a great day.

No comments: