Thursday, December 1, 2022

There's Something About Molecules

 Molecules.  They're invisible to the naked eye.  The older you get the less of them you have.  Your body gradually decreases the production of them.  Could it be that when these molecules diminish your body slows down?  If so, what would happen if you decided to supplement these molecules on your own?  Could you actually slow down the aging process?  A Harvard scientist has been asking these questions for years.  I think he's on to something.

One of the employees at my hotel greeted me last night when I returned after dinner with my teammates.  She asked, "Tennis again?"

I told her my final drill session on the courts was at 6am.  That's 5.5 hours of court time this week.  At 62 I can keep up with the younger players for several reasons.  In my opinion, the top reason is because of these invisible molecules inside my body.  I have more of them than others in my age group because I consume them every morning with olive oil.  Just like David Sinclair's lab rats who can run on treadmills without getting tired, I can play tennis for hours nonstop.  I'm going to share more about my experiences in detail.  All I can say right now is that I'm happy to experimenting with the same protocols David Sinclair is using on himself while human trials are underway.  If you want to know more about molecules, Read "Lifespan" and decide for yourself if this is snake oil or the real deal.  Have a great day.

No comments: