Friday, March 13, 2020

Your Source for Good News

I heard the happiest place on earth shut down.  The world appears to be in chaos.  Is there good news anywhere?  It seems hard to find these days.  I'm thankful I cut my cable because that seems to be a major source of anxiety for those glued to the news networks who may make their living selling fear. Well, I'm not buying.  Not today.  Not tomorrow.  Not ever.  I have a source for good news that works anytime and in any circumstance.  The author shares from a perspective that inspires readers to forget all their troubles.  I recommend going directly to the source for good news.  Look for the red letters in the New Testament.  Read it slowly and pretend the author is speaking directly to you.  In my opinion, everything else is fake news.  Give the Bible a try.  Have a great day.

No comments: