Sunday, March 8, 2020

Today is a Good Day to Step Outside into the Uncertainty

I heard some sad news yesterday about people in my state walling themselves off in their homes because they're afraid to go outside.  Fear cripples.  I believe my faith inspires me to go outside without any fear about what may or may not happen.  Judging by the number of bulk items I'm seeing in shopping carts at my day job, some of these people may not go outside for a very long time.  Many are wearing gloves and masks.  It's difficult to watch.  People don't even want to shake hands.  Maybe it's time to flash the Spock greeting.  It's perfect for these times – no touching and it comes with a built-in blessing.  Live Long and Prosper means go outside and seize the day.  That's what I'm doing today.  How about you?  Have a great day and enjoy the uncertainty.


No comments: