Thursday, March 26, 2020

4am Wakeup Call This Morning

My "work less, travel more" mantra is on hold until it's safe to venture out again.  I'm up early today to pitch in at my day job and I want to make sure I give myself time to go through my morning routine first.  For me, writing and meditating keep me grounded, especially during times of turmoil.  The 4am wakeup call isn't much different from my regular start time but I'm going to do this twice a week to help support the elderly who now have their own dedicated time to shop for their necessities away from the general public.

I'm happy to report that my family is doing well during this time.  Our adult children understand this is a great time to be flexible.  The best way to avoid panic is to put limits on news watching which tends to be sensationalized.  The one thing that's being reported properly is the need for social distancing.  I'm thankful I can keep in touch with you through cyberspace.  It's safe and efficient.  Have a great day.

No comments: