Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Are You Stuck in a Maze?


 

Have you ever felt like you're stuck in some kind of a maze?  Maybe you feel like each day is reliving yesterday and the day before.  If so, how do you get out?  In my opinion, the best way out is to try new things.  It's really easy to trap yourself.  Getting out is not so easy because it requires change.  Resistance to change is human.  When the desire to get out of your maze is stronger than your fear of trying something new, that's when the fun begins.  

This happened to me eleven years ago.  My family was ready to explore life outside of our maze.  Perhaps the maze was more like a bubble.  I didn't really recognize that my maze was a trap and I was simply reliving my days until I escaped.  Was it scary to break out?  Yes.  Was it worth it?  Yes.  I couldn't see past the bubble.  Perhaps my maze was like a security blanket.  I let go.  I'm free.  So is my family.  

What would you do with your life is you suddenly found yourself outside the artificial walls that are holding you back?  Maybe today is a good day to plan your escape.  Have a great day.

No comments: