Sunday, January 29, 2023

Ragbrai 50th Anniversary Route Announced

*** Breaking News***

The 50th Anniversary Ragbrai Route is set.  It runs right through the neighborhood at my day job.  Yep.  Coralville, Iowa is one of the stopovers for this special 50th Anniversary ride across my home state.  Thousands of bikers from all over the world participate in this annual event.

Last year I adopted Giovanna, a used bike that was loved and well-cared for by one of my day jobs friends, Steve, who passes out the free samples.  Giovanna has been waiting patiently in the garage for the snow season to pass so we can get reacquainted again.

I have a feeling that if I participate in Ragbrai this year it will resemble a partial ride similar to last year.  I really like the idea of camping out in Coralville.  The ride ends at the Mississippi River near Davenport where we opened another day job location.  

I'm thankful for my Ragbrai teammates who helped me last year.  We rode together and camped together for a couple of nights.  It was one of my best experiences ever.  Stay tuned for more about this adventure.  Have a great day.

No comments: