Wednesday, March 24, 2021

MacBook Pro on Life Support

 I knew this day would come.  My beloved MacBook Pro is no longer supported by its creators.  I didn't even know this until last evening when my attempts to upgrade the software were thwarted.  In fact, this laptop I've been using became obsolete about a year ago.  I'm thankful for all the years of service it gave me.  No, it won't go to the graveyard.  Instead, I will use it until it dies for the simple tasks, like writing.  It's time to adopt a little brother with an operating system that can support my tax software that can't even be recognized by my old workhorse.  This will be my last blog message using my old friend and companion.  The new computer will join our household soon.  It's time to discover all the new technology that is waiting for me when the upgrade is complete.  I'm working on a new idea for storytelling.  Have a great day.

No comments: