Saturday, March 20, 2021

Celebration Plans are Underway

 If you're struggling to stay on track with your goals, consider implementing some kind of reward system. This works really well for me and it's rather simple.  The idea is to treat yourself along the way.  You can do this daily, weekly, or monthly.  Set up a celebration at the finish line.  I'm working on something special for the retirement of my mortgage.  If I can't cross the finish line, I miss out on the party.  I also miss out on all the benefits that come with achieving this important milestone.  Think of something really special you would like to give yourself for achieving a major accomplishment.  Ponder all the details.  Visualize what that party will look like.  This is really fun.  Give it a try.  Have a great day.

No comments: